Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, honey hot cheese burger stuffed croissants. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Honey Hot Cheese Burger Stuffed Croissants is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Honey Hot Cheese Burger Stuffed Croissants is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook honey hot cheese burger stuffed croissants using 10 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Honey Hot Cheese Burger Stuffed Croissants:
- Take 2 can Croissant Roll Dough
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup Honey
- Make ready 1 tbsp Hot Sauce
- Take 1 lb Ground Beef/Chuck
- Get 1 Chopped Peppers
- Make ready 1 Chopped Onions
- Get 1 Butter
- Take 1 Garlic Seasoning
- Make ready 2 tsp Ranch
- Get 1 Cheese
Steps to make Honey Hot Cheese Burger Stuffed Croissants:
- Warm a buttered skillet
- Add chopped onions and peppers
- Allow peppers and onions to brown a little before adding the ground beef or chuck
- Add preferred seasonings and allow beef to brown
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- Begin unfolding croissants while beef browns
- Mix the honey and hot sauce in a container. Add a little water if necessary
- Turn off beef when it's almost all brown(A little pink is fine. It will cook more in the oven)
- Brush the honey mixture on each croissant and add cheese to the bigger side of the croissant. (It is okay to flatten the dough)
- Add beef to the bigger side of the croissant on top of the cheese
- Fold the corners over the meat. Be sure to cover all the meat with the dough
- Butter a pan for the croissants
- Use the honey mixture or butter to cover the croissants. Do NOT saturate the bread.
- Sprinkle garlic seasoning over the top and place it into the oven.
- Be sure to check the croissants periodically.
- Mix the honey mixture with the ranch
- When the croissants have browned, enjoy.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food honey hot cheese burger stuffed croissants recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!